domingo, 23 de marzo de 2008

Compilado Inaloraap I (2008 )


TEMAS
01-O.S.T.R.- witaj w 2003
02 Poor Righteous teachers- Miss Ghetto
03-Grand Puba -a little of this
04-Mc breed - Smokin'
05-Luniz - broke ho's
06-Junior M.A.F.I.A - I Need You Tonight
07-Jay-Z (prduc. Premier) - Lost One
08-A tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum
09-A tribe Called Quest- mr. muhammad
10-Ill Al Skratch- summertime (it's all good) (al's sold)
11-Pete rock -Take Your Time
12-Keith Murray - The Rhyme ( Remix )
13- Les disciples - Le flow.
14-common - the light.
15-De La Soul- I Be Blowin.
16- gangsta boo - love don't live.
17-Junior M.A.F.I.A.back stabbers.
18-Slum village -The Look Of Love.
DESCARGAR

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hee there,
I building a blog spot to post update`s of your mixtape`s, mixes, shows, dj mixes ect.

I just post your latest update`s on my blog spot,
if you don`t mind?
If you mind, let me know.

In the future you can post your update`s your self and i will post them on my blog.
I`m only post the link to your site, NO deeplinking.

And when you support me you can put a back link on your site
Thx and keep up the good work.
Mixdigger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.